[time-nuts] E1938

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Tue Oct 2 14:27:31 UTC 2007

Dear All,

After some shipping time, my E1938 arrived today! :-)  :-)  :-)

Thank you Rick!

First thing was examining the board, oscillator and the HP-test
notes/labels. Most of the specs mentioned there are logical and numbers
are very reasonable. ;-) However, one spec drew my attention: "Hz off
freq. after warm up: -2,94". Does anyone know what it means? Is this the
offset after warm-up without EFC applied?

The unit hasn't been powered up. Whit the hardware at hand I first want
to read some docs to be sure about what I'm doing. For comparison, what
other numbers are around for the "Hz off freq. after warm up"-spec?

Final result of the HP-test was: PASS. So, I assume this number is OK.
What is your opinion? Looking forward to your reactions.

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m