[time-nuts] Lucent WR-92066 L10 RFG-XO

Tom Clifton kc0vsj at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 15:15:31 UTC 2007

I also bought one that hasn't arrived yet. With the XO
in the part number I am under the belief that it is a
crystal oscillator, not Rubidium.  I may be wrong, but
the unit with the Rubidium  oscillator is probably
LUCENT RFTG-M-RB KS24019 L105B FOR CDMA MINICELL

I also think there was some discussion perhaps 6
months ago about these units. Did anybody ever get a
pair of them working?