[time-nuts] Fury GPSDO orders

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 22:43:42 UTC 2007

Hi George,

yes, we will send the PayPal info to you too, thanks!

There is a lot of communication coming in, so we will send out emails  later
to keep everyone updated on their status.

At this time we have received so many orders that we are sold out, and
cannot accept anymore orders from now-on unfortunately.

Thanks again everyone, the response was overwhelming. Please give us a
little bit of time to work through them all, and prepare documentation for  you.

Thanks again,
Bye,
Said