[time-nuts] Help with LPRO 101

Geraldo Lino de Campos geraldo at decampos.net
Tue Oct 9 23:09:03 UTC 2007

Thanks, John. You are right, I misread the specification of frequency
adjustment. By varying the EXT. C-FIELD VOLTAGE I can now change the
frequency from 9.999.999,960 to 10.000.000,023. Unfortunately, there
is no change when I move the pot from one extreme to the other, so the
question about maintenance is still valid.

If there is no hope of maintenance documentation, a precision voltage
regulator and a 10 turn pot will allow calibration. The unit has both
the lamp and crystal voltages well in the mid range, so I expect a
long life.

--
Geraldo Lino de Campos
geraldo at decampos.net