[time-nuts] Scopes and 1 PPS signals?

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Tue Oct 23 22:37:19 UTC 2007

What you need then is the FatPPS from TAPR.  Our own John Ackermann (N8UR)
designed it primarily for use with time servers by stretching the 1PPS pulse out
to several milliseconds so that the computer could see it.  I suspect the same
principle would be useful for a scope.  Check out:
http://www.tapr.org/kits_fatpps.html

Daun