[time-nuts] Parallel voltage regulators

Don Collie donmer at woosh.co.nz
Sat Oct 27 04:01:01 UTC 2007

I`ve always wondered about noise from batteries - please tell us more
Bruce!! [....also wondered about noise from the electrolytic action of
aluminium, and tantalum electrolytic capacitors, and wondered if the
reference bypass capacitor in a 723 should be a plastic dielectric type,
rather than electrolytic].........