[time-nuts] EFC Input pin impedance for the HP 10544A and10811-6011

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Mon Oct 29 04:03:05 UTC 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:08:11 +1300, Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz>
wrote:

>The opposite effect is sometimes desirable to force a browser to display
>an image (usually a JPEG) to display on whatever resolution screen is in
>use.
>Any suggestions?

In Firefox, one can install the Image Zoom extension and then just roll the mouse
wheel to enlarge or shrink images.

My more general solution for viewing and printing high res images is to right click
on the image, "copy image" to the clipboard and then past it into Irfanview,
http://www.irfanview.com/, the best darn image/multimedia viewing and minor editing
software available.  Especially for printing, IrfanView does a remarkable job.

A copied image can, of course, be pasted into Corel, PhotoShop, etc., and manipulated
but Irfanview is fast and complete.

John
--
John De Armond