[time-nuts] windows xp 'internet time'

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Wed Oct 31 04:00:35 UTC 2007

Good eve,

On 30-Oct-07 at 20:25 Eric Fort wrote:

>); SAEximRunCond expanded to false
>
>probably a week or 2.  what likely happened is that at some point I
>mistakenly reset the month but I thought telling it to manually sync should
>fix that an it did not.  the date remained in errror.

	<snippety>

	There was a tech bulletin about this. See this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=66F1420C-DF2D-400B-A8A9-EF9061A9A3CA&displaylang=en

	Alternatively, if you don't want to deal with the Redmond Empire's anal "Windows Genuine (dis)Advantage" crap, you can find a freeware patching program at this link:

http://www.intelliadmin.com/blog/2007/01/unofficial-windows-2000-daylight.html

	Happy tweaking.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"