[time-nuts] windows xp 'internet time'

Maggie Leber k3xs at arrl.net
Wed Oct 31 11:03:38 UTC 2007

On 10/31/07, Bruce Lane <kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com> wrote:
>         Alternatively, if you don't want to deal with the Redmond Empire's anal "Windows Genuine (dis)Advantage" crap, you can find a freeware patching program at this link:

They can alos be avoided with an even better "freeware patching
program". It's called "Ubuntu" :-)

I noticed yesterday that the clock on my XMradio receiver had gone to
standard time over the weekend...D'oh!

--
Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP  SCWCD
<maggie at voicenet.com>  http://voicenet.com/~maggie

  "The art of progress is to preserve order amid change
   and to preserve change amid order."-A.N.Whitehead