[time-nuts] Jupiter GPS engine source

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Sep 2 02:47:34 UTC 2007

> A while back someone had some Jupiter GPS engines on EBAY. Did they all
go?
> Any one know of a reasonably priced (aka cheap) one?

I sold probably 10 or so here and there (both 5V & 3.3V Jupiter 8's), I
don't know if I have any left or not. I'll dig through my boxes at the
office either Monday or Tuesday and let you know. I *think* I sold all my
spares though.

I can also dig through my eBay emails to see if I can find the person who I
bought the lot from before and give you what info I have, maybe they still
have some.

If you watch ebay for "Zodiac GPS" there are development kits that pop up
from time to time. It's basically the GPS board, interface, case, magnetic
mount antenna, cables, etc. I have one and I added a BNC connection on the
back for the 10 kHz output. You can also solder a couple wires and add PPS
to the serial port.

Jason