[time-nuts] 10811A

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Sep 16 12:37:02 UTC 2007

I would like to thank everyone who provided the information, either on the
reflector, or directly, to my request below. While I use my 19811 manual as
a reference of what was available in performance then, I also often compare
it to what is available today. Other than maybe physical size, it appears
not much as far as performance. Another great T&F reference, and I do not
know if it is available "on-line", is a book put out by the Efratom Division
of Ball. Mine is the 5th edition, printed in 1986, and to the best of my
recollection given to me in 1986. Its title is "Precision Time and Frequency
Handbook". My copy was given to me by the president of the division, Hugo
Fruehauf, and I refer to it almost daily. I think every "time-nut" would
benefit from owning a copy.  Where to get one, well, that I cannot help
with. It is not a small book. Maybe some one may have some workable
suggestions. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731