[time-nuts] M$-Vi$ta-compliant PC RTC clock card?

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Sep 20 01:46:30 UTC 2007

If you can't stop a service as Admin, try the following tip that I found on
the net. I don't have Vista, so can't test this.

"When you run services.msc, right click the file and use 'run as
administrator'. Even though your account is an admin level one,
you are not running with elevated privileges."