[time-nuts] Setting Rubidium to match GPS source

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 22:24:04 UTC 2007

In a message dated 9/28/2007 14:13:34 Pacific Daylight Time,
ernieperes at aol.com writes:

>I am interested about this OEM PCB with external OCXO, due to  the reason I
have 3 HP OCXO >10811 and the other one, so please put me on  the waiting list.

Hi Ernie,

no problem, 10811's are great. Will let you know.

Our EFC output is 0V to 5V, so you can set the 10811 with the mechanical
adjust to have a nominal voltage of 2.5V, I did that to one of my 10811's, works
perfectly.

Fury supports both positive and negative EFC slope via software command, so
anything that can use 0V to 5V and has 10MHz output should work.

If an OCXO needs -5V to 5V (some Wenzels need that for example) then a
simple external Opamp circuit can shift the range from unipolar to  bipolar.

bye,
Said