[time-nuts] Adding prescaler to HP 5334B

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Apr 1 04:59:23 UTC 2008

RF Basic Store on eBay has them, I just bought a few varactors and National
Semi PLL chips for my 2.3 GHz PLL project from him, and I did not think of
checking for Schottkys...

They are just a few $ for 100 pcs, except that he only has common anode and
common cathode at the moment, so maybe Mouser is a better bet.

Interestingly, Mouser crosses the BAT54S to the HSMS-2822, they are not even
in the same ballpark. I wonder what kind of application could use either...

Thanks Bruce,

Didier

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.