[time-nuts] Connecting my Oncores

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Wed Apr 2 02:52:27 UTC 2008

Quoth Chris Kuethe at 2008-04-02 13:13...
> My manual suggests you need to send
>
> @@Ci<mode><cksum><CR><LF>
>
> where <mode> 1 = nmea
> and <cksum> is the checksum byte
> i think both CR and LF are required.

Ah, thanks.  That must be in another chapter - the wretched PDF is split
into about six files and I was only looking at the commands reference
chapter.

One of the GT+s (the one that's connected that is!) has started spewing
more sensible looking NMEA data and is now plotting satellites, although
it hasn't given me a position yet.  Guess that will come later.

Really don't know how I coped before I had VMware - I can run on Linux
as normal but have Windows and my OpenBSD test installation all running
together.  So cool.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/