[time-nuts] Z3801

Connie Marshall connie.marshall at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 11 16:56:06 UTC 2008

Looks like my HP-Z3801 got zapped in the lighting storm last night. The
Voltage Converter Assembly appears to be bad. Not yet sure if it got the
mother board also. Are there schematics out there, and can you get
replacement parts for the DC to DC converter package. I have searched the
K8CU pages and of course have the user manual.  Would it be possible to
supply the 5/15/-15 volts from and external supply or would that have an
adverse effect on the performance of the oven and oscillator.

Looks like the Z3801 is getting harder to find. My ebay search turned up
zero.

73,

Connie
K5CM