[time-nuts] using Fury GPSDO with Rb

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 17:30:28 UTC 2008

Hi Scott,

interesting, that's a very small control range.

That would explain why the Fury had a hard time locking, but seemed to  work
fine once locked.

It's helpful to see how the units' output frequency behaves when  setting the
dac manually between 0V to 5V using the serv:coarsedac xx  command.

Please let us know how you get it to work with a  different Rb,

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/11/2008 08:44:27 Pacific Daylight Time, smace at intt.net