[time-nuts] Power monitoring

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 18:26:24 UTC 2008

You may want to look at the one wire weather stuff, monitor via ham radio or Internet, if you roll your own. Should be no problem to call your cell phone if something is wrong.

Yes they make "computer room monitors" (google the phrase) low end models in the $200 range and full featured ones for $500-$1000