[time-nuts] Power Monitoring

Dennis Tillman dennis at ridesoft.com
Sat Apr 19 02:11:09 UTC 2008

Don't forget that the cable from the DB-9 connector on the back of the APC
UPS to the DB-9 Serial Input on the back of your PC is NOT 1-1. For reasons
I have never understood the APC UPS requires a proprietary cable that came
with the UPS. Even worse, it looks identical to a plain old DB-9 to DB-9
serial cable except for the label on it.

Dennis