[time-nuts] Assistance with GCRU-D.

marks twotoe.com marks at twotoe.com
Sun Apr 27 12:34:49 UTC 2008

Dear Timelords,

RE:  "I have 2 ways of recovering my only reference. The first is reflash
the chip with a binary image. The second is upload the hex image through the
serial port. I have neither image."

No one has been forthcoming with assistance from this group.

Through other channels I have tried contacting people who profess to know
all about these units.

They are refusing to help, outright, only releasing such wisdom about
shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

And now the supplier who has conveniently dropped off the face of the earth.

So I am left with an expensive paper weight.

What am I supposed to think about all of this?

Mark Stephens
VK2HMC