[time-nuts] 100 MHz Source

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Tue Apr 29 16:56:29 UTC 2008

I have a HP70310A.  It's the time reference for the HP/Agilent modular
MMS system.  It seems that the ebay prices for this stuff varies quite a
lot depending on random factors.  I think I got mine for a couple of
hundred dollars.

It has a McCoy OCXO and provides 10MHz and 100MHz outputs.  You can
externally reference to a 10MHz GPSDO if you like (that's what I do).

jeff