[time-nuts] Symmetricom Schematics

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 17:30:29 UTC 2008

I have two of the TrueTime XL-AK GPS Receivers. Both came with manuals
that did not include schematics.
I thought I would ask Symmetricom (the now owners of TrueTime) if they would
supply me with schematics. Foolish me ...

They flat out refused to supply them with no explanation and no reply to any
further e-Mail. We are not talking about Nuclear Weapon design here, only a
GPS Receiver that is 15 (?) years old.

Someone in their Corporate Office (so far unreachable) should re-think this
position as it does not present them in very good light. (not to mention bad
Marketing and poor press).

-EOR-

73, Dick, W1KSZ