[time-nuts] Double-Oven Thunderbolt on Ebay

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Aug 9 00:29:26 UTC 2008

Ah, sorry, my mistake; I was still thinking about those HP oscillators sold
by the guy in China.

I don't know about these double-oven units, but I will say that the OCXO in
the TAPR Thunderbolts is extremely good, about 20 dB quieter at the 1-Hz
timescale than the one in my (several-year-old) original Thunderbolt.

-- john, KE5FX