[time-nuts] GPS shielding by power lines?

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 10 09:27:31 UTC 2008

Hi Tom Brilliant I hadnt thought of the fields actually affecting the
operation of the electronics! that is certainly something that might be
interesting to check. I note there lines have three "phase" feeds but no
neutral wire so they must use ground as the return path to any unbalance
currents.(?)

Thanks Alan G3NYK