[time-nuts] Odetics 325 & 425: File recovery

J.D. Bakker jdb at lartmaker.nl
Fri Aug 22 10:18:10 UTC 2008

>If anyone has suggestions for free/cheap commercial or FOS software to sync
>via ftp (Windows <-> Linux), I'll be glad to hear.

I am very happy with rsync. I have it set up so that it automatically
syncs several repositories (including one on a different continent).
It has been a while since I used rsync with Windows, but as far as I
can tell it does work as expected (and even has facilities to deal
with the timestamp issues mentioned in another post).

HTH,

JDB.
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lartmaker.nl/