[time-nuts] Odetics manuals recovered, thanks!

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Fri Aug 22 14:02:04 UTC 2008

	With thanks (again) to Peter Vince, I've recovered the Odetics manuals I was after, and some bonus ones as well.

	Today, among other things, I will be working on recovering the firmware files I had.

	FWIW -- When I get the site resurrected, there will be no weird ports or other bizarre settings. I'm just going to leave things on Port 21, standard, and deal with the inevitable script-kiddies and other abusers through judicious application of IPfilter.

	Keep the peace(es).

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."