[time-nuts] While we're discussing backups...

Robert Vassar rvassar at rob-vassar.com
Tue Aug 26 19:34:29 UTC 2008

There have certainly been some amusing replies.  My only point was
that if it you are storing stuff on "spinning rust", you can't call
it a backup if it's still spinning.  Power it off and de-cable it.
How much further you go after that to protect it depends on your risk
requirements.  I did like the zip-loc bag idea.

I live in lightning and tornado country.  Less than an hour's drive
from Jarrell.  :-(