[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-NET, HP 5370A, HP5334A problem?

wje wje at quackers.net
Wed Aug 27 23:34:54 UTC 2008

   That does the trick, thanks. Interestingly, the HP manual doesn't
   discuss group-execute-trigger at all. It's possible that the HP-85
   programmable controllers would do a trigger before a read; all of the
   examples in the 5334A manual are written for that controller.
Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

   Prologix wrote:

You could try explicitly triggering with ++trg followed by ++read 10.