[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-NET, HP 5370A, HP5334A problem?

wje wje at quackers.net
Wed Aug 27 23:45:12 UTC 2008

Also, if it's of any use, the HP-85 controller does an unlisten,
my-talk-addr, listen-address-x for each read. There's no mention of the
HP-85 doing an automatic group-execute-trigger, and none of the examples
issue an explicit trigger.

There is one sentence in the 5334 manual that says a g-e-t will trigger
a new measurement, which is what I would expect.

Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.