[time-nuts] Austron 1250B

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 22:27:00 UTC 2008

In a message dated 30/08/2008 22:53:17 GMT Daylight Time, cdelect at juno.com
writes:

I am  playing with an Austron 1250B and I'd like to add a fine  frequency
adjust.

The data sheet I have on the 1150 oscillator  inside indicates that the
EFC input is an option.

Anyone have a  schematic for the 1250B that shows how the 1150 is wired
in.

If no  EFC on this unit I'll be getting rid of it.

------------------------
Hi Corby

I haven't got any specific information on the 1250B but did upload the
manual for the 1250 to Didier's site some time ago and it's in his GPS manuals
section.
As far as I know both the 1250 and 1250A came with front panel fine tuning,
which uses the EFC input on the oscillator, as standard. It's shown  fitted in
the 1250 manual and fitted to both my 1250As.
I have seen photos of the 1250B without the fine frequency pot but  would
suspect the 1150 would be the same in all models.
The 1250 manual shows little information for the 1150 itself but the  overall
wiring diagram shows the fine control pot being wired to pin 8 on  the 1150,
as well as some other connections between the 1150 and the PSU.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR