[time-nuts] thoughts on cesium tube failure modes

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Dec 1 09:03:28 UTC 2008

Actually your earlier advice proved golden.  I believe I've been able to
verify that the tube is at least within throwing distance of its factory
spec (see test results at http://www.ke5fx.com/cs.htm including the
configuration details).

I haven't tried playing with the low-frequency test coil at all but it
doesn't appear that it'll be necessary to mess with it.  Much appreciate the
help.  Any objection to posting copies of your two emails on the web page?

-- john, KE5FX