[time-nuts] CRYO Voltage standards

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 21:31:46 UTC 2008

I've played with cryogenically coolled Thermal imagers (yes as a hobby, but work too). and LN2 has a lot going for it. It's cheap and does not wear out (as stirling cycle and peltier coolers do) and is safer than high pressure pure air. That reminds me I've a source for some 24V pure air compressors that were used for TOW sights ;-)

Robert G8RPI.