[time-nuts] Wenzel Associates 100 Mhz osc

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 22:55:25 UTC 2008

Lux, James P wrote:
> Just send Wenzel an email and ask them.
James, they might answer you with your email address, but when I
e-mailed them, several times, to ask the price of one of the OCXOs they
advertised as being in stock, I never got an answer...  I suspect they
have anti individual time nut spam filters :^(

What I did when faced with one of their custom 10 MHz ovens, was to find
the stock model that it most resembled, and then a bit of Ohmmeter
measuring confirmed that it indeed had the same pin out.  This may not
be possible if it is an older one of course.

Good luck!

Dan