[time-nuts] Wenzel Associates 100 Mhz osc

n3izn at aol.com n3izn at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 18:33:35 UTC 2008

I have some drive time so I might give Wenzel a call and see how it goes.

Meanwhile I looked around some more and found some with PTI oscillators. The pins are laid out in a square where as the Wenzel unit is in a straight row. The attached cable is the same with the same colors so I'm going to guess I can find the power and control leads. I'll make a test set up and start playing.

Got a few questions.

When it says 12 volts, most times 13.8~ 14 should be fine? These are labeled 12 volts.
Will that 12 volts need to be regulated?

Do the specs look?decent?

Here is a link to the PTI unit.?

http://www.mtronpti.com/pdf/xo5051_datasheet51607.pdf

Thanks