[time-nuts] Manuals

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Wed Dec 10 01:43:10 UTC 2008

Hi Dick

You might try Dave at Artek Media http://www.artekmedia.com/ (or email to
manuals at artekmedia.com).  He's active on the
hp_agilent_equipment at yahoogroups.com list.  I know he has literally *tons*
of HP manuals, because he picked them up from my barn where I've been
storing them since saving them from the dumpster for the Dayton Sales office
several years ago. (they were pitching the entire collection, and I couldn't
bear the thought of loosing all those manuals).  I think they've now found a
good home with Dave, as he seems to really be in the spirit of keeping the
older manuals available.  His prices are pretty reasonable too!

Daun