[time-nuts] Manuals

Richard Moore richiem at hughes.net
Wed Dec 10 02:32:21 UTC 2008

On Dec 9, 2008, at 6:20 PM, Daun wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:43:10 -0500
> From: "Daun Yeagley" <daun at yeagley.net>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Manuals
>
> Hi Dick
>
> You might try Dave at Artek Media http://www.artekmedia.com/ (or
> email to
> manuals at artekmedia.com).  He's active on the
> hp_agilent_equipment at yahoogroups.com list.  I know he has literally
> *tons*
> of HP manuals, because he picked them up from my barn where I've been
> storing them since saving them from the dumpster for the Dayton
> Sales office
> several years ago. (they were pitching the entire collection, and I
> couldn't
> bear the thought of loosing all those manuals).  I think they've
> now found a
> good home with Dave, as he seems to really be in the spirit of
> keeping the
> older manuals available.  His prices are pretty reasonable too!
>
> Daun

Thanks, Daun -- I searched Dave's lists but didn't find it, but I
have not asked him about it directly. It may be something he has but
has not yet scanned, so I'll drop him a note. I've done a fair amount
of business with Dave (just got a Fluke 853 book from him two days
ago) and he's top-notch. I also looked at all of his competitors that
I am aware of, and none of them had it either. I figure, if all else
fails, go to time-nuts.

Best,
Dick Moore