[time-nuts] Manuals

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Wed Dec 10 02:43:15 UTC 2008

Hi Dick

I'd go ahead and give him a call.  I know he hasn't had time to go through
everything.... it was over 60 good sized boxes!  The collection is pretty
much every manual ever up to the early 90's when the edict came down to dump
them. (there used to be a complete set in every HP office, and I guess the
powers that be decided it was to expensive to keep them).
So that's probably your best bet, and I'd give fairly good odds that he's
got it (probably in the "to do" stack). He's now got enough stuff to scan to
last several years I would think.
I had toyed with the idea of doing something like that myself, but I knew
I'd never get a round tuitt (and I think my buddies that have been prodding
me knew it too).  So finding Dave's operation seemed to be the right thing
to do.

Daun
N8ASB