[time-nuts] Trimble GPS Antenna's

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Dec 11 17:43:26 UTC 2008

Hi Roy:

I have some info on what antennas are allowable for the ThunderBolt at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/ThunderBolt.shtml#Ant
Note the earlier Trimble Trimpack receivers needed 41 dB of gain between the
antenna and receiver, but the Thunderbolt only needs 18 to 35 dB.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com