[time-nuts] PTS160 GPIB

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 21:04:09 UTC 2008

In a message dated 15/12/2008 18:44:04 GMT Standard Time, had at to-way.com
writes:

Looking  for a copy of the GPIB section of a PTS Synthesizer manual,
preferably a  160, if it makes a difference. My manual only has the
standard PTS remote  information.

----------------
Hi Had

If you check out the PTS manuals I uploaded to Didier's site I'm sure one  of
those has the GPIB section, if not let me know and I should be able to scan
it from one of my other manuals.

My original PTS160 manual doesn't include the GPIB section but I'm pretty
sure thay'll all be similar.
The Manuals or PTS catalogue should give the option numbers in each  case for
comparison anyway.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR