[time-nuts] PTS160 GPIB

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 21:35:55 UTC 2008

In a message dated 15/12/2008 21:05:16 GMT Standard Time, GandalfG8 at aol.com
writes:

If you  check out the PTS manuals I uploaded to Didier's site I'm sure one
of
those has the GPIB section, if not let me know and I should be able to  scan
it from one of my other manuals.

My original PTS160  manual doesn't include the GPIB section but I'm pretty
sure thay'll  all be similar.
The Manuals or PTS catalogue should give the option numbers  in each  case
for
comparison anyway.

--------------------
Hi again Had

I've just checked what I uploaded, and the PTS310 manual has a GPIB section
in it.
I've also got a separate scan of the GPIB section from my PTS250 manual and
that has different module/PCB numbers and might be closer to what's in the PTS
 160 but, as I said before, I don't recall there being very much  difference.

I can't remember without checking what the the module references are for  the
PTS 160 but will email you the separate section anyway.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR