[time-nuts] Build my own dist. amp ??

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:50:07 UTC 2008

Bruce,

2008/12/17 Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz>:
> You can easily cobble one together using whatever sound card your PC has
> together with a mixer and a few inexpensive opamps, filters etc.

I have read all your posts with great interest and have learned a
great deal from them but the thing that is invarably missing is a
reference to any actual designs. Do you have some links that would
enable a complete idiot like myself to be able to do things such as
this please. I am keen to be able to achieve these things, as I am
sure others are as well, but I lack the sort of hand-holding to get
into this field.

Thank you,
Steve
--