[time-nuts] Is oscillator sync always bad?

Lux, James P james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 18 21:03:31 UTC 2008

 Allan, et al., did a thing with 8 small oscillators in a ring.  I don't recall if they deliberately tried to have them mutually couple, or if it was designed to try and cancel acceleration effects.

James Lux, P.E.
Task Manager, SOMD Software Defined Radios
Flight Communications Systems Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 161-213
Pasadena, CA, 91109