[time-nuts] PC run FFT

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sat Dec 20 23:59:31 UTC 2008

I've been using the Xcel built in FFT, and even under WinXP it
should be intentionally installed.
The path for doing so is (translating from Italian):
tools>additional components>analysis tools
then follow the instructions.
The function will be available as "data analysis", I don't
remember if under the "tools" or "data" dropdown menu (not yet
installed it on this PC).
If I recall, it works only with data sets long powers_of_two,
and handles max 4096 data points.

Antonio I8IOV