[time-nuts] Systron Donner 6152A Freq Counter manual?

Marvin Moss mmoss at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 21 15:57:39 UTC 2008

Is there a close counter to the 6152A that I might be able to use to fix my 6152A?
I have been unable to locate a manual for the 6152A and perhaps could use another manual for another counter as being somewhat close to the 6152A.
My problem is either in the power supply or the gate circuit as it runs all the time with no (or grounded) input.
It would be a lot easier to find the problem with a manual :-)

Thanks,
Marvin