[time-nuts] He is a Time-Nut Troublemaker....

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Dec 22 21:04:37 UTC 2008

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reference.

Bore sights are a system that I use, and I find they work very well.

Some how I misread your initial post in a way that lead me to believe
that you were saying the barrel was being bent to adjust it to target.

Upon re-reading your post, I cannot for the life of me figure out how
I could have gotten that impression from what you wrote... Sorry!

-Chuck Harris