[time-nuts] Trimble multi-way socket

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 15:39:03 UTC 2008

Hi Dave,
Farnell sell the plugs for the Pallisade (I assume you have the selfcontained antenna/receiver unit). You have to buy the plug houding and contacts separately. The manual (available online) has the part numbers if you look carefully). I'm in California at the moment so don't have easy access to give you full part numbers. I'f you can't identify the parts let me know.

Robert G8RPI.