[time-nuts] How are you going to spend your extra second?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Dec 29 14:43:23 UTC 2008

If you discount the gun violence caused by gangs and drug
dealers, guns cause few problems in the US.

Law abiding gun owners are not the problem!

This is a time-nuts group, yet I have a difficult time
allowing liberal anti-gun BS to go unchallenged.

Let's return this channel to time related messages.

-Chuck Harris