[time-nuts] Temex rubidium

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sun Feb 3 22:41:30 UTC 2008

I would report my experience with an EFRATOM LPRO with a similar problem,
maybe this could help.
The sweept frequency was always below 10 MHz, so missing the opportunity to lock.
The sweept VCXO control voltage at the monitor pin was correct, but at the
varactor it was too low. The problem was in a faulty (leaking) SMD ceramic capacitor
on the control voltage line to the varactor. Once replaced the capacitor, the LPRO
rose again.
So, I would suggest you checking the voltage at the varactor.
Antonio I8IOV