[time-nuts] 1983 foxboro 0-25A sensor for maser

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Feb 5 20:03:20 UTC 2008

It was common in those days for instrument companies like Foxboro,
that had no solid state capability, to rebrand devices made by
others. Process instrument companies need to present themselves
as being full service companies, so they rebrand devices made by
others.

Somebody knows how that device works - they're just not on this
list. Was the device not wired to anything in the MASER?

Bill Hawkins