[time-nuts] HP 3048A system software

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 6 07:11:18 UTC 2008

Hmm... from the PHASE.DAT example, it looks like you're just supposed to
send codes like "L17" to turn on the 400 MHz oscillator (A9 in the diagrams
around 5-40 in the reference manual).  This doesn't seem to have any effect,
though.  The "LISTEN" LED comes on, but nothing seems to happen.

Are any special GPIB tweaks needed that you're aware of?  I would definitely
like to see the register list you've compiled (it can be sent to
jmiles at pop.net, although posting it here would have the advantage of adding
it to the archives.)  Thanks!

-- john, KE5FX